The houses of Baan Phak Phing are part of a Thai foundation under the Thai law, named Project L.I.F.E Foundation.
In the Netherlands the foundation is called “Stichting Baan Phak Phing” active since 2007 with the Mission to:
- Support and advise the work of Baan Phak Phing in Thailand, and the projects which are undertaken by the foundation.
- Realize the goal by practical support/work that can be done in The Netherlands; like fundraising and publicity with the aim to create a solid base and awareness in the Netherlands for the work that is done in Thailand.
The Board consists of a minimum of three members, who will be appointed for three years at a time. Current Board members are:
- Wim Janssens, chairman
- Liesbeth Dekker, secretary
- Annemarie Bruggen, treasurer
- Erik Bos, member
- Christine Overeem, member
- Tatjana Bak, member
Besides a Board the foundation “Baan Phak Phing” has a strong local network of ‘ambassadors’ who are involved in the work in Thailand. These ambassadors promote the work at schools, churches and government institutions. Besides that they promote the work at conferences and by having open days.
Are you interested in becoming an ambassador for Baan Phak Phing? Contact Us!